WIN a brand NEW Polo Vivo With The Sakhumzi Restaurant
We are thrilled to announce that we are giving away a brand NEW Polo Vivo!
HOW TO ENTER
To ENTER, all you have to do is tell us what YOU find to be most unique about our restaurant! Could it the authentic African aesthetic that informs our stunning decor? Is it the delicious African cuisine? Our atmosphere? Reflect on your experiences with us and tell about our unique factor by sending an SMS to 48422. You may enter as many times as you like.
We are giving away the car as part of our 18th birthday celebrations, which will take place later this year.
The Sakhumzi Restaurant is delighted to have been around for this long, which could have not been possible without the loyal support of our community, a hard working team and the international tourists that come to immerse themselves with the real spirit of the township everyday.
Sakhumzi Maqubela – the owner and people’s champion – says the car is all about the restaurant staying true to the ethos that have kept it number one for 18 years.
“Two decades of consistently delivering great food and allowing tourists to immerse themselves with the spirit and life of the township, the Sakhumzi Restaurant and our wonderful team – who have mastered the art of tackling pressure with a smile on their faces, various stakeholder – have decided to do something special to give back to our community.
Since the Sakhumzi restaurant is all about community upliftment and participation, we are therefore launching two projects that enable this participation, namely, the Sakhumzi Stokvel as well the car competition. We are doing this to give-back to my customers & community a token of appreciation.”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF 2019 WIN A CAR COMPETITION CONDUCTED by Sakhumzi Restaurant (PTY) LTD: All participants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Sakhumzi Restaurant (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”) is conducting this promotional competition (“the Competition”).
- The promotional competition is open to everyone who is in South African or a resident who are in possession of a valid identity document.
- Participants are not required to have a valid driver’s license to win a prize, but a prize may only be collected by a representative of a winner who is in possession of a valid driver’s license at the time of collection of such prize.
- This promotional competition is open from 2 March 2019 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31st June 2019. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants are required to: a. Make a sms answers of the question asked. Entries accumulate based on sms. Therefore as an example: you asked the 4 questions asked your sms will cost you R5. Please note the following when entering the competition by means of dialling the USSD string OR sending an SMS:
- The customer will dial the USSD that qualifies you to participating to the competition.
- The competition sms back will offer the customer the option to enter via USSD or SMS.
- The SMS will also indicate the unique code and instruction to use.
- the unique code will only be valid once using either USSD or SMS,
- USSD costs R5 per SMS.
- Standard SMS rates apply.
- Once you have successfully dialled the USSD string or sent an SMS, a message will confirm that the entry has been successfully received.
- Entries are valid for the duration of the competition.
- Customers can check their total entries at any time using the following USSD: *120*1528*55# or *120*1528*CAR @Sakhumzi Restaurant Polo Vivo. Participants must enter their correct/legible contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of these rules.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry meets the criteria specified in clause 25 above.
- The car will have a winning sticker for a period of 6 months after winning the car, Stickers must be removed after 6 months of winning the car
- Third party services and payments Customers stand the chance of winning 1 (one) of 1 VW Polo Vivo vehicle. The Promoter shall solely determine the specifications and colour of the vehicles to be won and the Promoter decision is final.
- The cost and arrangement of licensing, registration and insurance of any prize is excluded. Winner must contact the VW dealer that does the handover to arrange for the legal transfer of any prize and must arrange for third party insurance against damage or loss from the moment possession is taken of the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any manufacturing faults, recalls, damage or loss of or to any vehicle once handed over to a winner.
- SELECTION OF THE WINNER will be selected as follows: winner will be randomly selected by draw from the pool of entries nationwide from USSD and SMS. The Winner will be contacted within 1 week of the draw taking place. The winner will be contacted up to 3 times a day and if there is no answer after 3 times, then a second person will be randomly selected. The Promoter s included all participating items and variants by brand to the best of their knowledge and as provided by the supplier. New branded t-shirts and dress, however each query raised will be considered. The Winner will be announced at Sakhumzi Restaurant and on social media and by participating in this competition, the winner gives permission for their name and picture to be used in advertising and/ or media free of charge. 14.A copy of these rules can be found on the following website https://sakhumzi.co.za/ throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Sakhumzi Consumer Call Centre on telephone number +27 11 536 1379 . The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- All Employees under or working for Sakhumzi Restaurant and Family member of Sakhumzi are not legible for playing the competition, they can’t participate within the competition or win the completion.
- The competition will be running for 4 months before giving it away to the winner of the competition first week of July 2019.